We must receive a signed request or release from a student in order to release a transcript. The
transcript request form can be mailed or faxed to us. You may download or print the form here in
or as an
Adobe PDF Version.
Unfortunately, we will no longer accept phone or e-mail requests.
Third parties (employers, government agencies, etc.) requesting transcripts must present a release signed by the student.
Unsigned transcript requests cannot be processed.
• Official transcripts are $3.00 per transcript.
Print out a
Credit Card Application Form
and fax or mail all requests to the fax number or address below.
• All requests must be authorized by the students signature in accordance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).
• Picture identification is required to process transcript request. Please send a copy of your driver's license, state or Nunez ID with your request.
• Transcripts will not be issued if any financial obligations are due the college or if any admissions requirements have not been met.
• Official copies of work transferred to Nunez Community College must be requested directly from the institution where the work was completed.
• Transcripts will be sent out as quickly as possible, in the order that requests are received. However, during and after registration, final exams and graduation there may be some delay.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, check and money order payment. Checks and money orders should be made payable to Nunez Community College. We cannot bill for transcripts.
Completed transcript requests can be sent with a check or money order to:
Fax: (504) 278-6402
Nunez Community College
3710 Paris Road
Chalmette, LA 70043
Completed transcript requests that will be charged to Visa or MasterCard can be faxed to:
For More Information
Contact the Registrar's office at (504)278-6467, or e-mail us at