On-Campus Summer Registration Assistance May 29th-31st
BankMobile Vibe Account FAQ

Frequently asked questions regarding
BankMobile Vibe Account:

When will I get my card?

You should receive your BankMobile Vibe Account card in a green envelope labeled "BankMobile” within 7-10 business days only if you select the BankMobile Vibe Account and your refund option.

How do I get my card?

First you must choose the BankMobile Vibe account and your "Refund Preference."  Then your card will be mailed in a green envelope to the address that you have on file with the school. It is important to make sure that your address on file is up to date at all times.

Why do I need this card? (I have a bank account; I don’t want a credit card, etc.)

Your refunds, financial aid (including student loans), and credits from personal payments or scholarships will be sent to the account attached to your BankMobile Vibe Account. If you do not want to use the card, make sure to choose the option that best fits you when registering/activating your card. You will be able to deposit the funds into another account, or you can have them send you a paper check.

What happens if I lose my card?

Please note that there is a $20 fee for a replacement card. This is why it is important to keep your card in a safe place.

Please make sure you report any lost cards immediately. You can do so by logging into your BankMobile Vibe Account. Once you have logged into your account, go to the Customer Service tab at the top of the page. Then click on "lost card”. When the next page pulls up, you will be able to choose the option "Re-Order Card” and then click the "Report Lost” button for it to process. Once on the next page, it will give you a payment option for the fee. You will be required to pay the $20 fee before a new card will be sent out to you.

How do I activate my card?

  1. Visit RefundSelection.com
  2. Type in your personal code and click "Get Started"
  3. When typing in your student ID, if it begins with an L make sure you capitalize the L and if there are any zeros make sure you put zeros and not the letter O. (For Example L0121**** NOT LO121****)
  4. Select the refund preferences that best fits you.

What fees do I pay?

There are no fees when choosing the credit option during checkout.

There is a $0.50 cent fee per transaction when used as a debit card with PIN number.

You will be charged a fee of $2.50 for using a non-BankMobile ATM plus any fees the ATM owner charges.

Why can’t I just get a check like we used to get?

You will have the option to receive a paper check if that is your preferred way of receiving your refund. From the initial disbursement date to Bank Mobile, it will take 7-10 business days to receive a paper check.

I changed my address, what do I do?

You can make changes to your address at BankMobileVibe.com.

Once you login to your account, click on the User Profile tab at the top of the page.

Click on Address & Phone number. From there, click the "update” button to make the appropriate changes.

How do I change my preference?

You can make changes to your preference at BankMobileVibe.com.

Once you login to your account, click on the Refunds tab at the top of the page.

From there you can choose your new preference. Once you choose your new preference, please be sure to click on the "Update Preference” button at the bottom of the page for the change to be made.



© Copyright 2018, Nunez Community College. All rights reserved.